solar hot water system overview
The SunReports Apollo1 monitoring system senses critical Solar Thermal (Hot Water) components automatically.
- The unique 3 temperature sensors design measures the heat being added to the tank, and the tank temperature
- Current Transducers measure when the circulation pump is running, as well as when the electric reheat coil is on (optional)
- Btu values are calculated from system inputs
- Auto Internet communications
- Color-Coded wiring for added clarity
- Uses customer's own router, PLC (powerline carrier) bridge available for extra charge